Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall is here!

Finally...OCTOBER first! Autumn is my absolute favorite season and it's finally starting to feel like it down here in the south. It's not even close to the New England fall that I grew up with but I'll take it!
Photobucket
I went a little bit nuts today. The first of October is the moment I can finally get all my Halloween decorations out and browse costumes online for an hour without my hubby questioning my sanity. So today I lit all my apple candles and put on some Appleseed Cast and did a happy dance.
Photobucket
A few days ago I got to do a session with the lovely George family and their absolutely stinkin' ADORABLE daughter Caroline. They are a fellow EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) family and Amy is a good friend of mine. The good thing about Caroline is that she is a fall baby, which means I got to purchase two pounds of apples for a prop (which I realized I forgot to take the stickers off after the fact). The good thing about purchasing two pounds of apples means once the shoot is over I get to use them for baking.
Photobucket
After I helped the kids decorate pumpkins I made some delicious apple cinnamon bread and for dinner I took the pumpkin route and made pumpkin and ricotta stuffed shells with a cheesey sauce. It was delicious and I am totally ready for the season!
Photobucket
Photobucket
But don't forget...Christmas is right around the corner too! Book a holiday session so you can have the cutest Christmas cards around! xoxo -Mandie

No comments:

Post a Comment